Need for Speed Underground 2 Keys
Get a free Need for Speed Underground 2 CD key for PC.
- Keys left: 61+
- Platform: PC
- Price: FREE
- Type: Full game CD serial key
About Need for Speed Underground 2
Need for Speed: Undergound 2 is a video game and the sequel to Need for Speed: Underground from the Need for Speed series. The game was released in Europe on November 19, 2004 for various consoles: PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, mobile phones and PC.
It is the first Need for Speed game in the series that is free to drive.
The player, still the top racer of Olympic City, is on his way to a party in his Nissan Skyline one night when an unknown man calls him and offers a place on his team, but also says he won’t take “no”. Suddenly, a Hummer H2 with bright lights looms over the player’s view, causing him to have an accident and wreck his Nissan Skyline.
Six months later, the player is on a plane bound for the fictional town of Bayview with a letter from one Samantha, who writes that she has a girlfriend named Rachel Teller in that town. At the airport, Rachel’s Nissan 350Z is waiting for the player to complete three or four races before Rachel wants the car back. The player can then choose a free car from the insurance money he got for his crashed Skyline.
The further the player gets in the game, the more races he/she can drive. And the more races the player wins, the more parts the player unlocks to customize his/her car. At some point in the game, the player also has the option to tie a sponsor. The player then receives signing money and often a bonus. On the other hand, the player has to perform a number of races that he/she is assigned by the sponsor. These races are often more difficult than the normal races, but yield much more cash.
At a certain race, the player encounters Caleb and his team: the Street Reapers. Later, the player discovers that the driver of the Hummer H2 is Caleb and that he is manipulating sponsors.
After the player defeats the Street Reapers, Caleb challenges him to a final race with his Pontiac GTO and defeats him, making him not only the best racer in Olympic City, but also Bayview.
- Circuit: The player simply drives a number of laps.
- Sprint: no laps, but from point A to point B.
- Street X: Similar to Circuit, but on a closed track with no traffic with tight bends and narrow roads.
- Drag: short sprint in which the player has to shift gears, where steering is automatic (the player can change lanes) and where one has to watch out for traffic.
- Drift: In this event, you have to drift as much as possible.
- URL (Underground Racing League): A tournament on a legal track in which the player with the most points at the end of the tournament wins.
- Free Racing: The Player can freely drive around here in his or her car of choice. It also allows the player to compete against other racers in the city.
Get your free Need for Speed Underground 2 CD key now for PC.